The County Courts at Law have concurrent jurisdiction on all misdemeanor criminal cases and all civil cases filed in the county courts, in addition to Probate and Juvenile Court hearings. The County Courts at Law and the two State District Courts share concurrent jurisdiction over all domestic relations cases.
P. O. Box 908
Lufkin, Texas 75902
- Phone 936-639-2204
- Fax 936-639-2673
Staff / Email:
- Joe Lee Register – Presiding Judge
- Linda Lee Berry – Court Coordinator
- Lana Toll – Criminal Coordinator
- Melvin Power – Court Reporter
- Alan Poe – Court Bailiff
- If minor children are involved, Angelina County Courts strongly recommend that you consult with an attorney.
- The forms located in this handbook allow for “fill-in blanks” and “check boxes”. However, the Angelina County Courts require that a Decree of Divorce use standard legal language and will not accept “fill-ins” or “checks”.