Texas Constables are elected officials, similar to a sheriff, who are responsible for providing services for their precinct justice of the peace, but also for his county, and the state district courts. They have full law enforcement authority throughout their respective counties.
P.O. Box 43
Lufkin, Texas 75902-0043
- Phone 936-634-6984
- Fax 936-634-8336
Staff / Email:
- Tom Selman – Constable Pct. 1
- Johnny Due – Deputy Constable
- Eviction Information for Landlords and Tenants
- Writ of Possession Landlord/Owner Information
- Tenant’s Guide to Understanding a Writ of Possession
What does a constable do?
Click here to learn more about the duties of a Constable.